Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, December 22, 2014

¡50 years of missionaries in San Martín!...[Dec. 22, 2014]


Hola,
This week we celebrated the 50 anniversary by doing a bit of community service, proselyting on Friday, and a show on Saturday. It was honestly quite a blast. I have a bunch of videos to show when I get back.

I also went on exchanges with the zone leaders again and left to their area. It was honestly quite difficult to leave the area this time because we had an incredibly important lesson planned out that unfortunately did not happen. But these things happen from time to time.

We also had the opportunity to help a less-active member put up her Christmas tree.

Hopefully I have a ton of things to talk about next week.
Have a great one!
élder Seymour.



A cake for the 15th birthday
of some young woman.

After we put up the Christmas tree.

Photo from the Program for 50 years.

I forgot to mention that
we celebrated the birthday
of one of the members in our ward
that is always super nice and supportive to us.


I am always weirded out
by all the strange fruits that exist here.

No comments:

Post a Comment