Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, November 2, 2015

I lost some stuff...[Nov. 2, 2015]


So I have an interesting story to tell.

We were at a shopping mall to take out money from the ATM. I decided to use the restroom and we went in. I left my shoulder bag outside of the stall I was using and when I came out it wasn't there. I figured my companion must have done me a favor by taking it out for me. When I got out, I asked him where my bag was and he didn't know. I went back in the bathroom to find the lost bag and it wasn't there. We then reported a stolen bag to the mall cops and they told me that they'd keep an eye out for it. Unfortunetly, we could keep looking for it for very long because we had to get to a wedding in Tepatlaxco of the family I was teaching when I was there.

Fast forward a day and we went back to the shopping mall and guess what was the only thing they had recovered because it was thrown in the trash by the thieves - my hymnbook.

Aside from that story, I have a new companion now, Elder Montijo. He is from Sinaloa, México and is the first companion I have had who has eyes that aren't brown. He likes to work a lot which helps me a lot right now.

Actually, Elder Montijo replaced me in Xonacatepec when I left and now he is with me. Basically that is the only reason the mission president let us go to the wedding. It was amazing to see them all there again.

Anyways, have a great week!
élder Seymour.

No comments:

Post a Comment