Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Legacy...[October 26, 2015]


Well,
Honestly, not much has happened this week. It was my companion's last week here in the mission. It was a bit of a premonition to what will come to me in 3 months. I guess the most important thing to remember is that it is difficult for everyone near the end of the mission. As we learn and accept that, we can prepare ourselves and create the good habits we need and stick to those habits in the hard moments so we can keep going and not slow down. If we can do that, others will see the example and want to do the same.

Along this same topic, I often ask myself, what will my legacy be? What will people remember of Elder Seymour after I have left here? I won't answer that here, but it really helps to think that in difficult moments.

I looked at some of my missionary photos yesterday... I don't know how to explain such an emotion very well. I think it is only something that can be felt by those who have also been able to go on the mission. There is a lot of joy, a little bit of sadness, perhaps more than anything else, you feel on a different level. The same feeling you've felt while you were there comes back, if just a little bit. My greatest hope for any and everyone that reads this is that they will be able to recognize and feel this.

I hope you have an amazing week!
élder Seymour.


1)My companion and I eating tacos.
2)Different sodas I found in Chignahuapan. There is also a blackberry juice that I loved so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment