Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, October 5, 2015

Ponderize this...[Oct. 5, 2015]




Hola,
I feel like it went fairly well this past week with the work and all. One of our investigators needs to get permission from her husband to be able to be baptized, but we will do anything necessary to help convince him. I really do hope she is able to get baptized because she has had so many obstacles in life and really wants it. Also President said he would come to her baptism when it happens.


This week was pretty exciting for my Bolivian companion. Apart from general conference, he received his patriarchal blessing this weekend. He came out from the blessing really quiet and thought-filled, so I imagine it went pretty well.


I've felt that conference is really a time to reflect on our lives and Think about if what we are doing is what God wants us to do to be able to live with him again. He is always trying to teach us something, and if we want to learn it, we just have to sit back and listen every once in a while. Perhaps we won't have all the answers, but we will know enough to keep going until we learn more.


A little bit about my companion as well: his name is Elder Sánchez and he is from Bolivia. Actually, that makes him my second Bolivian companion. He is on his last transfer here in the mission, so that makes him the third companion that I am sending home. He turned 21 about a month before me so he is almost the same age as well.


Have a great week!
élder Seymour.



What can I say?  I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment