Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

21!!...[Sept 28, 2015]




Hola,
Well, this week we had 3 baptisms. It was interesting to me because I just got here... that has never happened to me in my entire mission. I have felt a bit this week to be grateful to be a missionary. It is an opportunity to learn and grow so that I can help others. As a missionary, you learn in great detail about all your weaknesses and it can be difficult at times, but all the good moments make up for it. If you feel the Spirit in your life, it doesn't matter much what opinions others may have about you. All the criticism in the world cannot take away the peace that you feel.

I have thought a lot about the legacy that I want to leave behind when my mission finishes and for me, the most important thing is to love others. I could have a lot of errors, and I do, but if I can say that I honestly loved everyone, I will not feel bad at the end of my mission.

I thank everyone who gave me birthday wishes; it is nice to know that you still care even though I am so far away.

Anyways, as far as the baptisms go, it was a bit of a rush near the end. We had a baptismal service at 11am and another one at 5pm. We had to make copies of the program, fill the baptismal font that still had water in it from the last time. It seems like every time there is so much to do, perhaps it has taught me a lot about planning. Who would have thought a mission teaches so much about event planning.

 
Anyways, I hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.
 



The baptism of Alex and Elías.
I am not sure what I am looking at.

Angélica's baptism. Her uncle baptized her.

Bird pooped on my shoulder

Cat hiding in plant pot

The drawing I did for the second baptism.
I sortof didn't have time to draw the other
 niños, so this is what I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment