Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A Special Visit...[Sept. 7, 2015]




Sorry I didn't really write last Monday.


This Saturday before last we had a baptism. It was with a 10 year old investigator that we have had for a long time. Her name is Estrella and her brother, who is a member, baptized her. Her brother is actually a convert of one of my past companions, Elder Compean. We have been teaching her for almost 3 months and it was a little slow because we could only teach her on Sundays. She has been to church a lot and was really excited for her baptism which helped a lot.


Monday we didn't have much time because we went to African Safari. It was great the second time and I liked it a lot because it was just my companion and I with the elders in my district. I took photos, but I can't upload them because this computer won't let me. Oh well, next week!


The family we have in Tepatlaxco is going to get baptized the 26th, but I have no clue if I will still be here because it is after changes and I have been here like 6 months... keep your fingers crossed.


Today I had the chance to visit my first area in Roma with Elder Suárez who trained me. He is going home in 10 days and knowing it would be the last chance to do it, we went together. It was super weird walking into these homes that I remember so well and now that I can 100% understand what they are saying when a little over a year ago, I didn't understand more than half. It honestly made me super happy though.


Have a great week!
élder Seymour.

No comments:

Post a Comment