Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

So Long Puebla...[Sept. 21, 2015]




Hola,
So I had transfers that ended up sending me pretty far. I am actually in another state right now. Before I was in the state of Puebla, but now I am in the state of Tlaxcala. Actually, I am in the city of Tlaxcala as well. Our area covers all downtown, so there is quite a bit here. There is also quite a bit of people in the streets. I guess one of the interesting things of our area is that it is pretty big. It would take us about an hour and a half to walk from one end to the other and we try to not take the combis (those vans that they use as buses) as much as we can because we don't have a whole lot of money. I guess one of the nice things about the area would also be the members. The ones that I have met so far are very kind and willing to help if asked.

There is also more vegetation here than in Puebla where I was at. It is a little more like home, I guess.

We are going to have 3 baptisms this week which is a good welcome for me because that has never happened before in my mission. I just hope we can keep up the rhythm, because it will be not all that easy.

I also forgot to mention the temple rededication that we had last week. It was a very special experience... one that I won't forget. It felt even more special for the Pueblans here.

Hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.


My companion and I helped bail out the house of the family
in Tepatlaxco because it was in danger of flooding and there wasn't
any other way to keep it out of harms way.

Chile en nogada

Elder Armenta and I with the Cardona family.
They were converts of the sister missionaries
and the father helped us a lot with visits.

A photo with Elder Suárez and I with Josefina,
her mother, and Arlett.

Julián (from the family in Tepatlaxco) had his birthday
and we celebrated it with a cake.

A photo with Mayra, her father and children

This was a photo I took in San Martín,
but it is actually true now.

I found strawberry lemonade for the first time here in México

No comments:

Post a Comment