Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Beet Juice...[Aug. 24, 2015]




Today for the first time I had beet juice mixed with orange juice and it has a very strong taste. I honestly have no clue how to describe it so I'll just leave it at that.


Apart from that, we tried out a pizza árabe that we made from taking a dominos cheese pizza and we put meat for tacos árabes on it. It tasted much better than I thought it would.


Tuesday we had a special conference with a doctor that supervises the medical care of missionaries here in México or something like that. He talked a lot of how we can maintain our health here in the mission and avoid getting sick.


Wednesday I had divisions with my MTC companion who is in my district that went fairly well.


Saturday and Sunday we had Stake Conference. We had a good amount of investigators at the Sunday session, even though it was a lot of work getting them there. I feel like they had a good experience and that they are even more ready to keep going. At the end of the day, all of our efforts seem to be worth it. I know that at times missionary life can be a bit stressful, but that is all part of what we need to learn to be able to grow.


Hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.



Pizza Árabe!!!

Of course, the end of the rainbow is
in the sister's área... should have known.

Double rainbow all across the sky.
What does it mean?

Some sort of beetle that had found
 its way into the chapel.
I honestly had no clue they could get so big.

I started to count from when I go home
so I have 5 months left... :(

Igloo shaped sauna that the
prehispanics used to bathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment