Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Round Three (sort of)...[Oct. 12, 2015]




So, this week I got sick again. This time I got lucky, in a manner of speaking, because I didn't get salmonella this time - just some other sort of stomach virus. I guess one of the comforting things is that my companion got sick as well... he said it was the first time on his mission that he got sick. It started at about 7:30pm on Saturday. My stomach started hurting a lot, so we headed home. My companion said that his stomach started hurting about 2 hours later. To keep a long story short, I'll just say that we didn't sleep much that night.


On a much lighter note, I started an English class again. I imagine you already saw that one coming sooner or later. I am starting to wonder if I will be able to start an English class at home as well after I get back :P This time it actually went very well as we focused a lot on pronunciation. Honestly that is the hardest thing here because there is almost no one that knows pronunciation well.


This week we have also planned that we are going to visit one of my companion's past areas, Chignahuapan. It is a pueblo about an hour from where we are at and from everything that I have heard, it is very beautiful over there.


Well, Have a great week!
Elder Seymour.

No comments:

Post a Comment