Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Chignahuapan...[Oct. 20, 2015]



Sorry, this is going to have to be a quick one because I am writing late.

This last week, we had a baptism. Her name is Ariana and she is a reference from a member. Actually, she doesn't live in the ward, but we got permission, so it is all good there. I guess one interesting thing there is that she is a doctor. I have never even had a doctor investigator before in my mission.

Yesterday we went to a 'Pueblo Mágico' called Chignahuapan. It was really interesting being there. There is a branch out there, but not a stake branch, a mission branch. I don't have much time to explain the difference now, but basically the missionaries end up doing a lot in the branch.

Hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.


1)Ariana's baptism
2)They call it the inmaculada. It is so big once you are actually there.

3)Here's my pose in front of it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment