Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, November 10, 2014

Cuahutémoc...[Nov. 10, 2014]

Hola,

I find myself at the end of another week and wonder how they go by so fast.

Some interesting things that happened this week:

I got my flu shot. I also found out that my companion is super afraid of needles. It took the mission doctor that lives in our area 10 minutes to convince him to just let it happen.

I had divisions with the zone leaders. I guess it really isn't all that exciting, but we only have it once a change.

We went to Cuahutémoc for the first time. It is part of our area that is even farther away than Tlahuapan. There is only one less active member that lives out there and we tried to convince her to start coming to church again. We also got several kilos of pear out of it.

At one point when we were with the members in a meeting about an activity they were planning, I felt that we were needed elsewhere, so we left and walked as I thought about where it was exactly that we were needed. At one point, I felt like we should talk to some people on the street. They didn't want us to pass by their house and give lessons, but they said that they would come to church next week. I really hope they do.

Sometimes the things that we want in our life is different than what God wants us to have. This doesn't always mean that we will be successful and happy, but we can learn to follow Him no matter what it is and trust in the future.

Have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.


9 Months.

Cement on shoe.

Picking pears in Cuahutémoc.


Part of our area is in Tlaxcala.


No comments:

Post a Comment