Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, November 17, 2014

Traversing the city...[Nov. 17, 2014]

 
Hola,
Well, another week down here in the dirty city as our zone leader likes to call it. Our investigators have been dropping like flies, so we spent a LOT of time walking. I am starting to wonder how I ever had difficulty hiking 22 miles in a day. That seems to be a pretty normal day recently for us.

Despite a great lack of investigators, we have planned two baptisms this Saturday. They are a family, but we can't baptize the parents until they get married and they just aren't ready yet. I will talk more about them after the baptism.

I cannot think of anything else that happened this week, so I will leave it off there.

Have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.

No comments:

Post a Comment