Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to the forest (and Puebla)...[Jan. 12, 2015]



Hola,

Well, I got changed to the ward Bosques (translation forests) in the Amalucan stake (translation Amalucan). Perhaps the weirdest thing about the area is that even though the ward is called Bosques, geographically we are in Xonacatepec (sho-no-cah-teh-pek). The ward Xonacatepec is geographically in Bosques.

Anyways, it is quite an excellent area. We have many more lessons here than in my last area, but I also kinda blame Christmas for that.

My companion is élder Field. I thought at first I was going to have an American companion (por fin), but I talked with him for a bit and found out that he is from Coahuila, Torreón, México. With that said, he is an excellent companion. I remember talking with elder Tonks before and he said, I hope you get elder Field as a companion... well here I am. He already taught me how to use a trompo (Mexican spinning top toy) correctly. I'll have to teach everyone when I get home.

Have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.



Sunset in Bosques
(yes Bosques not Xonacatepec)
My companion elder Field getting
a haircut. I like the leopard print.
Two trompos.
The one on the left is
a wooden traditional one
and the one on the right is
a modern plastic kind that is easier to use.

Water with chía seed,
it tastes fairly good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment