Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, January 5, 2015

Closed Case...[Jan. 5, 2015]


Last Wednesday I got some terrible news: we have to close area.

It feels like I just got here not that long ago, and now I have to leave. However, I know that I am needed in another place and that is good enough reason for me.

One thing I was really confused with here in México is why they have Santa in shopping malls after Christmas. What are the kids going to ask him for, something next year???

It was also quite a busy week with the monthly numbers report to the stake and all the things involved with closing the area. Part of that included cleaning the apartment really well. My companion suggested that we use some sort of strong acid to clean the bathroom, so we did. It worked quite well even though it left a horrible smell behind.

We also got to celebrate New Years with some members until 9pm. That is honestly the earliest I have ever gone to sleep on New Years.

I am not sure if I mentioned this before, but at least for me, one of the hardest parts of a mission is leaving behind an area that you have been in for a long time. I hope I get to come back soon...

Have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.



My lucky companion got the tire.
We were going to Tlahuapan
in a member's car for a half hour.
It was really uncomfortable for me.


He got tired on the ride back.

 

11 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment