Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, March 23, 2015

I got electricuted...[Mar. 23, 2015]

Fun stuff.

Well we had a fun week. Tuesday, we had a Zone Conference with President Christensen and it went fairly well. My companion had the goal to finish his English book before the conference... even though he still had months of material left to finish, but somehow he did it.
 
I forgot to mention that Sunday we finally got a Ward Mission Leader, so now we can work with the Branch even better. 
 
We also started teaching a family that sells onix stuff like statues, chess sets, and lamps, etc. I honestly feel like they have a great deal of potential to progress.

The English class is also doing much better than I expected. We had 18 different students this time and almost all of them are not members. I feel like this could help the area a great deal and that we will be able to see a lot of success from this. Also, I love teaching English so it works for me as well.

Sunday was good because we finally had someone who came to church. The strange thing is that we didn't expect him to come at all. He is less active and desperately needs the gospel in his family now.

That night, I was going to turn off the light to go to sleep when my finger touched an exposed wire instead. It hurt quite a bit and for hours afterwards, I couldn't sleep, but at the end of it all, I am still fine.

Have a great week!
élder Seymour.
 
 


My companion getting a haircut.

My companion and I sewed my pants
while we were in the bus today.

A  fruit I got called Guanábana.
It tastes somewhere between a peach
and a lichi and I really like the flavor.

The typewriter I am now using to write letters.


A zombie whistle that I bought made of onix...
 don't think it works because
none of my past companions
have come back to the mission.
 
 

The chess set I bought... also made of onix.
My companion and I played a game with it
 and I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment