Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, March 9, 2015

Strange Dreams...[Mar. 8, 2015]




Hola,
This past week feels like it has been a lot of walking and a lot of traveling, but there have also been a lot of great moments.
We found a few new investigators while contacting. The first one starts out with an interesting story. One night I was praying for more excitement and purpose to find some new investigators and that I would feel hope as I was doing it. As I was sleeping, I had a strange dream where we met with a woman to teach her about the gospel and she accepted the invitation to be baptized. When I woke up I was just like "we have to find her." After two days of contacting every woman that I could, we found her with her husband. We talked with them a bit and they said that we could teach them. We set up and appointment and went on our way. We went to the appointment, but only their children were there. We talked with them a bit and set up another appointment and went on our way. We got to the other appointment and talked a bit with the father who was the only one there. It went fairly well and I am super excited to see what happens.
Another family we found as we were looking for someone else. We knocked on their door and they told us that most of their children are members, but that they aren't. They are an older couple, but really open to listening to us which is refreshing. We taught part of the plan of salvation to the man and he told us he read part of the pamphlet and we were surprised when we found out that he actually did and remembered most of what he read. The only problem is that he is sometimes gone for several weeks at a time for his work, but I feel if he reads the Book of Mormon, he will progress a lot.

I don't know if you heard about the mountain climbers they found after 50 years recently in the Pico de Orizaba... it's really close to my area.
Anyways, have a good one!
Thanks for all your prayers. Things keep getting better all the time.


Have a great week!
élder Seymour.



¡¡¡¡¡¡¡13 months!!!!!!
that last month went by so fast.


Some sort of chapel in Acatzingo.
It was closed.

Another picture of the chapel.

Some chocolate that I bought last week.
It goes well with hot milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment