Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, April 13, 2015

Preaching to the choir...[Apr. 13, 2015]


Hola,
This week we had a lot of interesting experiences. Lots of meetings and trainings. This also meant I had a little less time in my own area than I would have liked, but that's the way it works out sometimes. I felt like I have been humbled a lot and that I have so long to go still, but with so little time to do it. Perhaps one of the greatest things I learned was how important it is for me to manage time well. It feels like we don't have much success if I don't do it well.


Anyways, in the mission every p-day we have a choir with all the American Elders because we are going to be singing when President leaves. I honestly forgot how much I love singing in a choir. I think that is one of the things I will have to keep doing when I get home.


Thursday we had a special zone conference with President Christiansen where we talked about weekly planning... how fun. It would have been great if it wasn't the same thing I had heard several months earlier. I think I am starting to get old.


Another interesting thing I learned how to say is the phrase to throw under the bus. Things are about to get interesting.


Well anyway, things are going. I will have interesting things to say next week, I promise.


Have a good one!
élder Seymour.









No comments:

Post a Comment