Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Back to the forest, but for real this time...[Apr. 6, 2015]




Well... that was a strange transfer.


I closed area and my companion went home 2 hours away. It was kinda strange leaving, but it didn't feel as bad as when I left Bosques.


When we went to the transfer meeting, I was waiting forever because they cycle through every area and the Amalucan Stake is last in order. I was like, "well, Amalucan Stake. Guess I'll be in the same stake then." They then told me I was going to Xonacatepec. I was stunned and just thought, "but, like, I was just there." It is right next to Bosques and we even meet in the same chapel. The weird thing is that they are different zones.


General Conference also took a lot of time out of the week, so our numbers were a little low. However, we will seriously go for it this week.


My companion is Elder Carrasco and is my first companion that has less time than I do in the mission. He has 7 months and I just completed 14, so I have double. He is from Panama and has a good attitude about the work, so I can't ask for more.


It is also nice in my new area that we almost never take buses. I found out that that eats up a lot of precious time. Honestly, I am just really excited to get about working.


I hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.



¡¡¡¡¡¡¡I have completed 14 months!!!!!!!


 I bought some cranberry juice
on the way to the transfer meeting
because I could. It tasted spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment