Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, May 4, 2015

12 Salsas...[May 4, 2015]




Hola, (I accidently started typing in Spanish at the beginning)
This week we went to a restaurant that sells tacos and gives you 12 different sauces to choose from. All of the sauces were spicy, but they tasted so good!

Tuesday, I had an interview with President Christiansen... actually it was the last one that I will ever have with President Christiansen :( but it did help me get a little bit less stressed from the work.

Until we got to Sunday it was a pretty uneventful week... except for the fact that I got electricuted again. We were trying to find the doorbell to ring it and I thought I found it. It had the plastic cover off, so I just pushed the metal part and... well you can guess the rest. I made my companion ring the rest of the bells for the day.

Getting back to Sunday, we had one of our best investigators come to church for the first time. He is 15 and honestly it is a little strange that we are teaching him in the first place for different reasons that I won't write about now. However, he is progressing really well and has the support of his parents. One of the members who often goes with us as we have lessons with him said that he was sure that our investigator will get baptized. I think so too.

He liked church a lot and said that he wanted to go to one of the campouts of the ward that we are having soon.

Anyways, have a good week!
élder Seymour.



12 Sauces

A sauce made from grasshoppers
that actually tasted really good!

My companion to the left,
one of the missionaries in my district
 in the middle, and one of the zone leaders
to the right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment