Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, May 11, 2015

That's what you get...[May 11, 2015]

 
Hola,

This week was a little more jam packed than usual. Monday, we contacted like maniacs and actually found a couple of people who could become new investigators. I was honestly surprised we kept it up for so long and felt a strength beyond my own as we did it. It felt great!


Also, one of these past days, a dog tried to bite me on the ankle, but I reacted quickly so it only got ahold of one of my shoes. I found out that 2 days later the dog had died... it would seem that every action has a consequence.


Wednesday, we went to the mission offices to get some Books of Mormon that we desperately needed. We had told them the day before when we were coming and they said it was okay. When we got there, we were surprised to find no one there. When we called the Mission President's Wife to see what was up, we found out that they were having a District Meeting. Someone made an error along the way and the funniest thing with all of this was when one of the office secretaries said that he wasn't angry, but he very clearly was. Don't worry, we're still friends.


Thursday we had divisions and I was in my area for the first time in a division. It mostly just made me realize that I can get distracted easily while we are going somewhere. I say we need to go somewhere and forget or am not paying attention when we need to make a turn or something. I think I will be working a lot more on that now.


I'd love to write more, but I don't have much time.


Have a great one!
élder Seymour.



¡¡¡¡¡¡¡15 months!!!!!!!!
I am not sure how I even
have that long on the mission.

This involves a very long story,
but it was given by one of the missionaries
that was in the MTC with us
to the ward mission leader of our ward.
 I just happened to get to
the same ward that he lives in
and remembered that he had received this
over a year ago.


I am with a member from
 the Bosques ward
(hint: check what it says on his jacket)
"Pumpkin Ridge"

The river outside of our apartment
when it rains a lot.


Gelatin Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment