Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, May 18, 2015

Waters!...[May 18, 2015]




I am starting to remember what rainy season was like and let me tell you, I am not too excited. We will have to plan a little better now.


First of all, my new companion is Elder Ramos and he is from San Luis Potosí en México. He is a bit interesting. He loves street contacting, so I feel that we will do a lot of that now.


Our progressing investigator was going to go to a campout, but there was a bit of a communication. He thought that they were going to get back sunday afternoon when they were actually going to get back Saturday afternoon. He thought that he wouldn't get back on time and missed out on a great spiritual experience. Communication is something that becomes very important... especially with things so important.


We had a special zone conference with the mission president. He talked a lot about how we need to help our companions more, especially those who need it. He also talked about the principles of setting goals. Sorry I can't be more specific with this, but I really just don't have the time to do it.


One of the things I wanted to work on for this transfer is that I want to trust in the Lord more. When we think about it, just us, by ourselves, we can't really do too much. I think it will help me be more effective in this work.


Anyways, have a great week,

élder Seymour.



ohhh.. this is a difficult one to explain...
just imagine it as funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment