Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Made in Oregon...[Dec. 7, 2015]



So, as it would turn out, I have transfers yet again. My companion also has transfers, but they are going to send two other elders when we leave. It will honestly be sad not being here for Christmas and enjoying the prescence of members that I already know, but that's life for you.

This week we set a baptismal date with an investigator who we found through a member reference. She and her mom came to church this past Sunday and she is progressing quite well. She said in the last lesson that she knows the church is true because when she was in the hospital (she is going through kidney trouble) a man she didn't know came to her with a book and told her she had great faith. We were like "Um, but your still going to pray to know if it's true right." She said yes and we set the baptismal date. She also has read almost all of the book of mormon in the short 2 weeks we have been teaching her. And now we both have to leave...


In other news, things are going pretty well in the house. I feel slightly jealous for the elders that are going to come here after.


Also, I have decided to start ponderizing here on the mission. I feel it useful for those moments when you have nothing else to do. I also feel it allows to keep our minds focused on what's most important all day.


Well, I hope all goes well for each one of you, Have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.


1) I didn't think it was possible either
2) A photo of my companion and I with some members of the ward




No comments:

Post a Comment