Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pero mire como baila Santa Claus...[Dec. 28, 2015]



Hello,
This week I set up a bet with some recent converts here (they are 8 and 9 years old) that I could learn the 13 articles of faith in Spanish before they could. I have them memorized now, but we haven't seen them for a few days, so I have no clue if I actually won or not...

We had an investigator come to church for the first time since I got here. We just started teaching her this last week, so she seems to be progressing really well. We contacted her in the street and she said that she had listened to the missionaries before. When we invited her to be baptized, she said that she wanted to, so that made us quite excited.

Christmas Eve was good because we had the Christmas conference in Puebla. It basically took up all day and it was a lot of fun. The president and his wife also gave us new socks as a gift. Actually, I am not sure what they gave to the sister missionaries, but I hope it was good too.

Christmas we spent, at least the morning, cleaning up a school that some members own that live in our area. It was honestly a lot of fun and a lot of work as well. We had to seperate plastics that were all put together in a bag as tall as I am. Also we cleaned up a part of the school that had a lot of dust because it was under construction.

After that I talked to my family and we tried to visit some people that weren't home. What a weird experience talking to the family when I will see them in almost 3 weeks.

Anyways, hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.

Pics:
1)My companion and I during the Christmas Conference
2) The missionaries in our stake during the christmas conference
.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment