Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Roma Round 2 (or maybe 3)...[Jan. 4, 2016]




So this Monday I went to visit my first area Roma and Xonacatepec. I met up with a family that I was teaching when I was there that later got baptized. Well, the father was just less active, but his wife and daughter later got baptized. In some ways, it was a small miracle seeing them because I am so far away from everything.

Apart from that, we also had new year's eve which we had to go home early because of all the fireworks and drunk people. At least with the end of the holidays, it signals a new era where missionary work won't be quite as difficult.

Speaking of which, we have a family that we are teaching that seem like they are going to progress. The father works at the nearby coke factory and they have 2 children. Both are boys and they are 9 and 10 years old. We just have to help them get to church next week and they will be progressing just fine. We were actually about to drop them because they kept cancelling appointments, but we just kept going at it and now they are doing great. Every lesson they have a bunch of questions from something they read in the pamphlets or in the Book of Mormon.

Anyways, Hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.

Pic:
1)The family I visited in Roma.


No comments:

Post a Comment