Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, January 11, 2016

Tepatlaxco round 2...[Jan 10, 2016]



This week we found some new investigators. They went to a different ward in the same chapel and the elders passed their address on to us, but they gave us the wrong address, so we had to wait until the following week to get the address from them. We finally started teaching them and they are quite excellent. They are a brother and a sister and a mom. The mom is only there every once in a while. The brother even asked how he could be a missionary as well. They seem like they will progress quite a bit.

I also returned to Tepatlaxco today. It was awesome, but also sad to see the family we started teaching there. I missed them a lot and it was so good to see them, but it was a bit sad because I really don't know when I will see them again. I promised them that I would come back though.

That's about it, have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.

Pics:
1) A sunset in our area
2) My agendas over the past 2 years.

3) In Tepatlaxco, half of the family. Some of the other children were still in school.
4) The other half of the family.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment