Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, May 26, 2014

Oh my, how you've grown...[May 26, 2014]

Hola todo,

Things are going quite well here in Puebla Norte. I first started here in a new area that had only one investigator and it has grown a bunch. It now is a thriving area and I feel great about the work we have done to grow it. I also feel like I have grown a bunch as well. I feel very blessed to be here and I know that there is no other place I would rather be right now.


Thankfully, the salmonella only lasted a couple of days and I am back to normal right now. I remember my days of working at Brick Oven and everyday seeing the handwashing signs that warned about salmonella. Lesson learned.


This week, I had the best hamburger I have eaten since I entered the MTC. It was made by one of our investigators. It was also the first one I have eaten in México.


Unfortunately, I still am a little bad at talking to people outside of lessons and contacts. This will be my main goal for the next little bit.


Other than that, not too much happened. I also can't send pictures where I am at, so you will have to wait until next week.


Have a good one,
Élder Seymour.

No comments:

Post a Comment