Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

La prueba de Lichi...[June 2, 2014]


 Buenas tardes,


I had a great week this week if not too eventful.

I tried Lichi for the first time this week. It is one of the weirdest things to eat because it has a spiny shell on the outside and is filled with water/juice on the inside. I imagine it is some kind of fruit, or perhaps a berry. Sadly I do not have a picture of it, but you could probably look it up on the internet. It tastes pretty good though.


The work is also progressing nicely here, but I won't be too specific about that.


I also got torn up in the soccer game we played today. I could send a picture, but it is probably better if I don't. I find it sufficient to just say that it is incredibly painful to shake hands now. However, it was still a lot of fun.


Have a great week,
Élder Seymour.


I feel sorry for this clown pop
Some sort of church. I heard that there are around 60 different churches here in Puebla, but I wouldn't know... I just live here.

My companion and some of our investigators.




Church Activity 1 of 2
Church Activity 2 of 2
My favorite sticker is the canine drug inspection... I guess it passed. (My deepest thanks for the package. My companion loves the sees chocolate and all. Also a huge thanks for the photos)
Puebla Soccer Team
Injury from soccer game

No comments:

Post a Comment