Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Friday, February 20, 2015

To the Drought...[Feb. 19, 2015]


So... Monday was pretty busy... Tuesday as well.


On Tuesday (this past week), we learned from the assistants that we were going to close area. I was very confused when my companion wasn't in the slightest bit confused. Apparently, almost everyone except me already knew it was going to happen. The last transfer, the assistants asked Elder Field if they could take him and his companion out and put in the Zone Leaders in, but Elder Field said no. They then said that they were going to do it next transfer anyways because Elder Field was going home. So they took us both out and sent me off to El Seco where the Zone Leaders used to be.

They also just announced that "Meet the Mormons" is coming to Mexico February 27th, which I have been waiting for for a long time. Elder Field was really excited because I told him about it a while ago and he was going home in time to see it there.


Friday and Saturday was a lot of preparation to help my companion get ready to leave to go home. We had to ship a lot of his things because he didn't have space in his luggage. We also ended up making a box because the offices didn't have one large enough.


Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday before transfers was a lot of getting the house ready and saying goodbye to members. We were so busy that I didn't have time to write on Monday.


Tuesday afternoon I got to San Salvador el Seco where I am at right now. It is a small village about 2 hours or so from the offices by bus. Things are going well so far and they will only get better from here.


Have a great one!
Élder Seymour.



 
Elder Field with
"Meet the Mormons" poster


A member helping Elder Field
pack for home
 

My new companion Elder Gomez
in our apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment