Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, June 8, 2015

Blackboard Baptism...[June 1, 2015]




Well, the missionary work is picking up slowly. We are finally starting to find new investigators, but we still have so much more to get done.


Wednesday, I taught English class by myself and it went pretty well. I find that I am starting to get slightly better at teaching it, so that went pretty well.


On Friday we had the very last fireside by our President Christensen. It has been strange how many last things with our President we have been having. It will honestly be very strange when he leaves...


Saturday the sister missionaries in our ward had a baptism so we filled the baptismal font. As my companion was cleaning it, I decided to do a drawing on the blackboard with chalk. Honestly I thought it turned out pretty well.


Well... not all that much happened this week, but I am pretty sure we will have more next time.


Have a good one!
élder Seymour.





The drawing I did on the blackboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment