Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Estoy embarazado!...[June 22, 2015]



Hey, so I just got some great news. I am going to train this transfer!

On Wednesday, my trainer élder Suárez called me to deliver the news. It caught me a little off guard, but I am really excited to do it.

Thinking back to my training, it could be a little rough at times. I didn't always know how we were going to have success and it just felt like we were walking around a lot without finding. I honestly hope I can help him learn what it really means to be a missionary.

This week was a little difficult in having lessons. We went to appointments and they couldn't do it or weren't there. Even though it can get difficult at times, it helps to know that if we are doing what we really should be doing, we can find a great deal of success. Our young investigator is so close to baptism, but we just can't seem to figure out exactly what he needs to make the choice to just do it. I know he will get baptized soon.

Saturday morning we found out that I would be the one staying in the area so I will likely end with 6 months here in this area, which I am fine with. There is so much work to do.

We also got a reference through the church system that lives in a village fairly far from where we are, but it is still in the ward, so we have to go anyway. It will probably be a fun adventure.

Have a great week!
élder Seymour.

1)district picture
2)zone picture




No comments:

Post a Comment