Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Round 2...[June 29, 2015]




Well, I think I'm coming down with parasites again, but this time I am prepared. There seems to be so many things that I simply can't control, but I have learned to do at least the absolute best that I can in what is given to me.


I am training now. It is quite different than I expected and I really am grateful for the opportunity to do it. As you are working and trying to help the new missionary the best you can, you realize all the help that you need and have needed. It's quite an eye opener.


My trainee is élder Armenta. He is from Obregón, Sonora, México and is 21 years old. It is a bit funny because he is older than me, just like I was older than my trainer. Honestly he is quite amazing and surprises me all the time. He was baptized when he was 13 years old and now all of his family except for his dad are members.


It was a little weird saying goodbye to President Christensen this Tuesday, but the work goes on. It will be interesting to see how President Nelson is and we have a conference with him this Thursday.


I hope you have a great week!
élder Seymour.
 



My MTC District
My last photo with the President.
It felt kinda weird and I was still thinking
on something he said when they took the photo.
 





 

 
My companion's last photo with the President



I decided to invent and try new things,
so I opened up a concha and
put blackberry jam inside. 
It was a lot of sugar, but it tasted fairly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment