Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The bad apartment...[July 6, 2015]




Hola,
So we met President Nelson and Sister Nelson this past week. They are a bit different from the Christensens in the sense that They are a bit more serious when they give talks. My trainer who is one of the assistants told me that he can be quite funny when he is doing normal things. ( I find it a lot harder to explain myself well in English now... I just hope you can understand.)


We found a new investigator while looking for the address of a less active member. She is a bit older and is amazingly quite a bit excited to learn more. Her Grandchild is a member that lives in the mission, but quite far away. She is getting her grandmother excited to learn more and everything, so that is going quite well. I feel like there is a lot of potential there.


My companion is really good at doing the work and every day I get more surprised at him. It helps me have a bit more trust in his judgment and I can just let him teach and he does it a lot better with the spirit than me. They put him with me so I could teach him, but I honestly end up learning a lot from him.


We also tried to change apartments this week because we thought our apartment was pretty bad. The office secretaries told us that we couldn't move and it ended up making me feel a little more humbled. Why are we not just sometimes a little more grateful for what we have? Why do we always have to look at something that someone else has and stop being grateful for everything God has given us? I honestly still have so much to learn.


I hope you all have an excellent week!
élder Seymour.



17 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment