Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, June 8, 2015

I am Thankful for Toliet Seats...[June 8, 2015]



Well, on Tuesday we had the last zone conference with President Christensen and it was a little different than normal. He talked about 10 different strengths he found in strong missionaries. It was a bit humbling and a sister missionary even asked "President, have you met a missionary that has all of these?" He promptly responded that there is no missionary that has all of these attributes perfectly. Even so, there is so much to work on.


Afterwards, he talked about the different events of the Book of Mormon and where he thought it all took place and why. It was super interesting and I will have to tell you all about it when I get back.


We also got some difficult news about our 15 year old investigator: his parents said he can't get baptized until he is 18. We were fasting yesterday with him so he could receive permission from his parents, but we still have yet to see if he will get it. I feel like he will even though almost no one agrees with me.


Very slowly we are starting to find new investigators. Even though the progress is slow, it is moving and slowly accelerating. I just hope we can keep it up.


Have a great week!
élder Seymour.



An old companion visited us for 5 minutes...
it was weird to see him in normal clothes.
We went to Walmart and I think I went
a little crazy because I haven't seen all this stuff
in over a year.

Our zone when we were at zone conference.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment