Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, September 22, 2014

That would be 20 candles now?...[Sept. 22, 2014]


Happy birthday to me... sorry for the photo surge.

We had a pretty good week this week. One of our investigators, that more or less said she would never be able to come to church, actually came this week. I was super excited! Our ward hasn't had a convert baptism in almost an entire year, so it is great to see that we are starting to gain some traction in that aspect.

I finally got to go to the tianguis today and it is huge. It would take at least 10-15 minutes to walk from one end to another. I ended up buying a new pair of mexican looking shoes and some slippers that looked comfortable. Also got a nice looking tie for 30 pesos.

A group of our investigators work in a shop that is basically Mens Wearhouse. They found out it was my birthday and got me a tie.

It is nice to finally say that I am no longer a teenager, but that also means that I would have to claim myself as an adult...

This week I also went on interchanges with the zone leaders on the 16th... oddly enough, even though it was the Revolution and everything, almost no one was in the streets.

We had a zone conference on Wednesday where we learned more about the Atonement and how to teach more powerfully. I asked a question related to what glory is exactly and I still don't know... oh well.

Have a great week!
Elder Seymour.



Yup, I can catch flies now!

One of the coolest houses.

Tuna with peel.

Tuna without peel.

A gordita... flour tortillas
don't really exist here.

My companion
élder Compea.

Finally found my name...
on an empty bottle.

A less active member
has a pet crocodile.

The only bus I've ever rode in
that has a TV
They sometimes play the
music videos
 that go with the songs.

Mt. Popocatépetl.

Waste Management.

A prickly pear cactus
loaded with tuna.

Outside a member's house
in Tlahuapan.

Down one of the roads
in Tlahuapan.


No comments:

Post a Comment