Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, September 22, 2014

Tlahuapan...[Sept. 15, 2014]


Some good news, I took about 10 different photos on my camera about cool things that I saw.
Some bad news, I don't have my SD card adapter and the slot on this computer doesn't work.


I went to one of my new favorite places on earth. It is called Tlahuapan (Tlah-wah-pahn). One might ask why it is one of my favorite places and I guess because it is a lot like my house. There are a lot more trees and a lot less cars. There is also an unlimited supply of tuna(the fruit not the fish) which has become one of my favorite things to eat.

One of the members that lives there has my favorite house that I have been in since I got here. Another member that lives there has a house that I already went to in a dream before I got here (that was kinda cool, but weird). I have pictures, but I still can't send them until next week. :(


In other awesome news, I finally learned how to catch flies barehanded... super useful skill here. As far as I know, I am still the only one of his companions that ended up being able to do it. I have evidence in another photo... oh well.


One of our investigators told us of a dream that he had where he was with his mom on some sort of trail and we passed by him going on the trail up to the mountain. His mom asked him if he was going to go with us and he said no... I really hope this dream doesn't come true.


I also ate gorditas today. Basically there are tortillas stuffed with refried black beans with salsa and cheese on top.


Hope you all have an excellent week!

Élder Seymour.

No comments:

Post a Comment