Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, April 21, 2014

Snow Wet-Willies and Such...[Mar. 14, 2014]

Things keep rolling on as usual.
Before I left for the MTC, my dad said that it would only be a few days before the Spanish taught at the MTC would catch up to what I knew. I disagreed and said that it would be at least 2 weeks – we were both wrong.
From day one, I was learning new vocabulary that I did not know before, simply because they do not teach you missionary vocabulary in High School (at least in Oregon… Utah might be different). However, as far as grammar and verb conjugations, I did not learn anything new until this past week. It pays to pay attention in school.
I have literally gotten to the point where I eat cereal every single meal here at the MTC. This has been going on for the past 2 weeks. Just last night, I ate salmon and wheat chex… it tasted a lot better than it sounds.
About the subject, it snowed here in Provo a few days back and the wind was blowing it hard enough that it was moving sideways. The snow would fly into my ears and melt; it was the worst feeling in the world – physically that is.
I also got my travel plans this week to go to Mexico. Oddly enough, it will take longer for us to fly to Houston from Provo than it will for us to fly from Houston to Puebla. I cannot wait to leave. Next email will come from México.
Vos Amo,
Élder Seymour.
He might be dead...
He might be dead…

My companion trying on a jacket
My companion trying on a jacket

Our district at Provo Temple
Our district at Provo Temple
For every month of my mission, I'll color out a letter
For every month of my mission, I’ll color out a letter
Our district and one member of the branch presidency
Our district and one member of the branch presidency

No comments:

Post a Comment