Mexico City Temple

Mexico City Temple

Monday, April 21, 2014

Surprise Text from Las Vegas...

I (as in the mother of Elder Rob as I affectionately refer to him) received the following text from a complete stranger on Feb. 28th in Vegas complete with pics (took me a bit to figure out how to get them off my phone…not as tech savvy as all the men I’m surrounded by!)  Can’t relate enough the tears of joy to get this surprise…has to be a mom that is in the know of how us missionary moms feel!!:
Hi there, I’m a Mormon mom and I work at the Las Vegas airport.  I get to see many missionaries when they come here to get their Mexico visa’s.  I just thought you might like a picture of your missionary.
Group at Vegas Airport
Group at Vegas Airport
Elder Seymour at Vegas Airport getting visa
Elder Seymour at Vegas Airport getting visa

No comments:

Post a Comment